Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God who has revealed Himself as our Father, in His son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in the bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- From scripture, we believe that marriage is God ordained between one man and one woman. Also that sex is intended to be used only in the context of marriage.
- We believe that human life begins at conception. Every human being, created in the image and likeness of God Himself is a unique, immeasurably precious person whose life deserves protection, care and respect. The biblical teaching regarding the sanctity of human life requires Christians to actively resist the evils of abortion, infanticide, euthanasia and other forms of violence and injustice inflicted against the defenseless and innocent.